Lee & Smith
Campaign Finance$11,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Lee & Smith
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Space Dynamics Laboratory $420,000 North Dakota State University $350,000 Utah State University $350,000 City of Orem, UT $40,000 Environmental Land Technology Ltd $0 Harrison, Kirk $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1472 To designate a portion of Interstate Route 710 located between post mile 5.2 and post mile 6.2 in Los Angeles County, California, as the "Jenny Oropeza Highway". H.R.6064 Temporary Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lee & Smith" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lee & Smith
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 5 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 4 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012
- Toggle 4 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Southern Selkirk Mountains Population of Woodland Caribou (Rangifer taradnus caribou) 2011
- Toggle 2 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Listing Endangered and Threatened Species: Notification of a Finding on a Petition to Delist the green turtle in Hawaii under the Endangered Species Act 2012