LeBlanc Government Relations
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by LeBlanc Government Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount US Seafoods $180,000 City of Fife, WA $160,000 United Catcher Boats $160,000 City of Renton, WA $40,000 Cltn Capital Construction Fund Reform $0 Texas Shrimp Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Urban Development,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2241 To provide an election to terminate certain capital construction funds without penalties. S.1208 A bill to provide an election to terminate certain capital construction funds without penalties. H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.183 Deepwater Horizon Survivors' Fairness Act S.5 Reform America's Schools to Educate the Leaders of the Future Act S.2012 Children's Sleepwear Labeling Act of 2011