Leading Builders of America
Campaign Finance$19,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Leading Builders of America
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1737 Sensible Accounting to Value Energy Act of 2011 H.R.31 Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Accountability and Transparency for Taxpayers Act of 2011 H.R.2086 Medical Debt Responsibility Act of 2011 S.2149 Medical Debt Responsibility Act of 2012 H.R.1222 GSE Subsidy Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.1223 GSE Credit Risk Equitable Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.1221 Equity in Government Compensation Act of 2011 H.R.1224 GSE Portfolio Risk Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.1225 GSE Debt Issuance Approval Act of 2011 H.R.1226 GSE Mission Improvement Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Leading Builders of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Leading Builders of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Leading Builders of America
- Toggle 6 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Building Energy Codes Residential Cost Effectiveness Analysis Methodology 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5572–N–01 Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Risk Management Initiatives: Revised Seller Concessions 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB HIGH-COST MORTGAGE AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT (REGULATION Z) AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (REGULATION X) 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011