Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights (The Leadership Conference), formerly called The Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, is an umbrella group of American civil rights interest groups.
Campaign Finance$123,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Leadership Conference on Civil Rights $1,859,375
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1519 Paycheck Fairness Act H.R.1537 Uniting American Families Act of 2011 S.821 Uniting American Families Act of 2011 S.797 Paycheck Fairness Act H.R.572 Clean Ports Act of 2011 H.R.704 SAFE for America Act S.306 National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2011 H.R.140 Birthright Citizenship Act of 2011 H.R.1315 Consumer Financial Protection Safety and Soundness Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.1397 Employment Non-Discrimination Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Leadership Conference on Civil Rights" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
- Toggle 12 HHS Proposed Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Primary Language, Sex, and Disability Status Required by Section 4302 of the Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 2 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2011
- Toggle 1 OFCCP Non-Discrimination in Compensation; Compensation Data Collection Tool 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Investing in Innovation Fund -- Revisions to Priorities, Requirements, and Selection Criteria 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Leadership Conference on Civil Rights" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation 1 person on 1 committee