Leadership is stated as the "process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task." Definitions more inclusive of followers have also emerged. Alan Keith stated that, "Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen." Tom DeMarco says that leadership needs to be distinguished from posturing.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Leadership 18
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Leadership 18 $133,725
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.336 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.211 Calling for 2-1-1 Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Leadership 18" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Leadership 18
- Toggle 1 DOS Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 1 OPM Personnel Management In Agencies--Employee Surveys 2005
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Federal Express Corp. - Complaint - CP99SO0037 2000
- Toggle 1 ED State Educational Agency Local Educational Agency, and School Data Collection and Reporting under ESEA, Title I, Part A 2013
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Three Cleaning Products. Cross reference EERE-2006-BT-GUID-0168 2006