Law Offices of Kevin G Curtin
Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Law Offices of Kevin G Curtin
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Zenith Electronics $210,000 Airlines for America $200,000 Verizon Communications $140,000 CSX Corp $140,000 Anheuser-Busch $70,000 Alliance for American Advertising $70,000 Anheuser-Busch $70,000 Grocery Manufacturers/Food Products Assn $70,000 Assn of National Advertisers $50,000 LG Electronics USA $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Food Industry,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Beverage Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2434 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 S.911 SPECTRUM Act S.936 American Infrastructure Investment Fund Act of 2011 H.R.611 BEST PRACTICES Act S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 S.3301 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2013