Law Offices of Bernard Wunder
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Law Offices of Bernard Wunder
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount AT&T Inc $480,750 US Telecom Assn $300,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 H.R.1528 Consumer Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.611 BEST PRACTICES Act H.R.654 Do Not Track Me Online Act H.R.1062 Burdensome Data Collection Relief Act H.R.1841 Data Accountability and Trust Act (DATA) of 2011 H.R.1895 Do Not Track Kids Act of 2011 H.R.1981 Protecting Children From Internet Pornographers Act of 2011 H.R.2366 Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection, and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2011 S.911 SPECTRUM Act