Large Public Power Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Large Public Power Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1136 Executive Cyberspace Coordination Act of 2011 S.8 Tough and Smart National Security Act S.372 Cybersecurity and Internet Safety Standards Act S.413 Cybersecurity and Internet Freedom Act H.R.668 Secure High-voltage Infrastructure for Electricity from Lethal Damage Act H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.4263 SECURE IT Act of 2012 S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Large Public Power Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Large Public Power Council
- Toggle 3 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Data Repositories: Registration Standards, Duties and Core Principles 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Adaptation of Regulations to Incorporate Swaps 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Adaptation of Regulations to Incorporate Swaps - Records of Transactions 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Electricity Market Transparency Provisions of Section 220 of the Federal Power Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions; Mixed Swaps; Security-Based Swap Agreement Recordkeeping 2012