Large Public Power Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Large Public Power Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2998 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 H.R.2776 Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Tax Act of 2007 S.2877 Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal (CLEAR) Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.890 American Renewable Energy Act H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.4263 SECURE IT Act of 2012 S.433 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 35 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Large Public Power Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Large Public Power Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Large Public Power Council
- Toggle 3 FERC Wholesale Competition in Regions With Organized Electric Markets 2007
- Toggle 3 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 3 FERC Standards of Conduct for Transmission Providers 2007
- Toggle 3 FERC Applications, hearings, determinations, etc.: North American Electric Reliability Council 2006
- Toggle 1 SEC Registration of Municipal Advisors 2013
- Toggle 1 FERC Mandatory Reliability Standards: Calculation of Available Transfer Capability, etc. 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Revisions to Reliability Standard for Transmission Vegetation Management 2013
- Toggle 1 FERC Electricity Market Transparency Provisions of Section 220 of the Federal Power Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Integration of Variable Energy Resources 2010
- Toggle 1 RUS Energy Efficiency and Conservation Loan Program 2012