Lambert-St Louis International Airport
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lambert-St Louis International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5270 Improving Access to Workers' Compensation for Injured Federal Workers Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lambert-St Louis International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Lambert-St Louis International Airport
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lambert-St Louis International Airport
- Toggle 2 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Noise Exposure Map; Receipt of Noise Compatibility Program and Request for Review; Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, St. Louis, MO 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Potential Environmental Impacts of the Proposed Runway 13 Extension and Associated Actions for the Devils Lake Regional Airport in Devils Lake, ND 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Approval of Noise Compatibility Program for Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, St. Louis, MO 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Statistics Collection on Federal and Federally Assisted Programs - 60 Day Notice 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise: Program Implementation Modifications 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Notice of Final Federal Agency Actions on Proposed Highway in Indiana 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Southwest Airlines Co. - Exemption - DCA Slot Slides 2012