Lake Carriers' Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lake Carriers' Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.104 RAMP Act S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 S.1665 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2013 H.R.4251 Securing Maritime Activities through Risk-based Targeting for Port Security Act H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3332 Vessel Incidental Discharge Act
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lake Carriers' Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
- Toggle 19 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 11 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Inland Waterways Navigation Regulations 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Safety Zone; Head of the Cuyahoga and U.S. Rowing Masters Head Race National Championship, Cuyahoga River, Cleveland, OH 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Drawbridge Operation Regulation; Saginaw River, Bay City, MI 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Boeing; Final Special Conditions, Request for Comment; Model 777F; Enhanced Flight Vision System; No. 25-462-SC. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Parkersburg-Marietta, Ohio - 1997 PM2.5 Annual Standard redesignation and maintenance plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Columbus, Ohio PM 2.5 Redesignation and Maintenance Plan 2011