Lake Carriers' Assn
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lake Carriers' Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lake Carriers' Assn $880,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act S.1578 Ballast Water Management Act of 2007 H.R.104 RAMP Act S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 134 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lake Carriers' Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
- Toggle 1 USCG Lake Michigan - Petition for Rulemaking 2013
- Toggle 1 APHIS None 2014
- Toggle 1 USCG Safety Zone; Great Lakes Regulations for Winter Navigation 2015
- Toggle 1 USCG Revision of the National Preparedness for Response Exercise (PREP) Guidelines 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
- Toggle 41 USCG Dry Cargo Residue Discharges in the Great Lakes (See Attached) USCG-2003-16814 2004
- Toggle 38 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 19 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 17 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 15 EPA NPDES - Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2008
- Toggle 11 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 8 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 8 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties 1999
- Toggle 6 EPA Control of Emissions from New Locomotive Engines and New Marine Compression-ignition Engines less than 30-liters per Cylinder 2003