Lake Carriers' Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lake Carriers' Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lake Carriers' Assn $880,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act H.R.104 RAMP Act S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 S.1578 Ballast Water Management Act of 2007 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1665 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 122 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lake Carriers' Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
- Toggle 41 USCG Dry Cargo Residue Discharges in the Great Lakes (See Attached) USCG-2003-16814 2004
- Toggle 38 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 19 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 17 EPA Control of Emissions from New Marine Compression-Ignition Engines at or Above 30 Liters per Cylinder; Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 15 EPA NPDES - Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2008
- Toggle 8 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 8 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 8 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties 1999
- Toggle 6 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Control of Emissions from New Locomotive Engines and New Marine Compression-ignition Engines less than 30-liters per Cylinder 2003