Lake Carriers' Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Lake Carriers' Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Lake Carriers' Assn $880,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act S.1578 Ballast Water Management Act of 2007 H.R.104 RAMP Act S.412 Harbor Maintenance Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 87 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Lake Carriers' Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Lake Carriers' Assn
- Toggle 41 USCG Dry Cargo Residue Discharges in the Great Lakes (See Attached) USCG-2003-16814 2004
- Toggle 38 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 10 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
- Toggle 8 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 5 USCG Limited Service Domestic Voyage Load Lines for River Bardges on Lake Michigan 1998
- Toggle 4 USCG Safety Zones; U.S. Coast Guard Water Training Areas, Great Lakes 2006
- Toggle 4 USCG USCG/MARAD - Marine Transportation System: Waterways, Ports, and Their Intermodal Connections - Notice of Meeting; Request for Comment 1998
- Toggle 4 USCG Vessel Documentation: Lease Financing for Vessels Engaged In the Coastwise Trade 2001
- Toggle 4 USCG National Invasive Species Act of 1996 1998
- Toggle 3 USCG Implementation of National Maritime Security Initiatives 2003