Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of LA-1 Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Roads & Highways,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Sports & Athletics
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3248 SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2007 H.R.1195 SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2008 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2088 Veterans' Heritage Firearms Act of 2005 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.3 Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "LA-1 Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for LA-1 Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for LA-1 Coalition
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA 12 Month Determination and Proposed Rule to Revise the ESA Listing of Loggerhead Sea Turtles 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Hours of Service of Drivers 1997
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 1 BOEM Request for Information and Comments on the Preparation of the 2017-2022 Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2014
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "LA-1 Coalition" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee