Kyle Michel Law Firm
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kyle Michel Law Firm
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Northington Strategy Group $80,000 Engenuitysc $80,000 Town of Winsboro, South Carolina $70,000 Fairfield County, SC $40,000 Tuomey Healthcare System $30,000 Navistar International $20,000 Clarendon Health System $10,000 Southern Carolina Reg Devel Alliance $10,000 Columbia College/Chicago $0 Historic Columbia Foundation $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Urban Development,
- Health Issues,
- Automotive Industry,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3793 Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2010