Kodiak Island Borough
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kodiak Island Borough
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
RegulationsMentioned in 43 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kodiak Island Borough" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kodiak Island Borough
- Toggle 4 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 3 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA California Transport SIP for the 1997 ozone and 1997 PM-2.5 standards - Prongs 1-2 (Significant Contribution to Nonattainment, Interference with Maintenance) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Chinook Salmon Bycatch Management in the Gulf of Alaska Pollock Fishery; Amendment 93 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Groundfish of the Gulf of Alaska; Amendment 95 to the Fishery Management Plan for Groundfish 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011