Klamath Water Users Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Klamath Water Users Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3398 Klamath Basin Economic Restoration Act of 2011 S.1851 Klamath Basin Economic Restoration Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4899 Disaster Relief and Summer Jobs Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Klamath Water Users Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Klamath Water Users Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Klamath Water Users Assn
- Toggle 4 FWS Designation of Revised Critical Habitat for Lost River Sucker and Shortnose Sucker 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA State Implementation Plans: Response to Petition for Rulemaking; Findings of Substantial Inadequacy; and SIP Calls to Amend Provisions Applying to Excess Emissions During Periods of Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA State of Utah: R307-107. General Requirements: Breakdowns 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Upper Klamath and Trinity Rivers Basin Chinook Salmon 2011