Campaign Finance$2,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kiwanis International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1601 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2012 H.5857 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3241 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5522 Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kiwanis International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kiwanis International
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kiwanis International
- Toggle 2 NHTSA General Motors (GM) Settlement Regarding DOT'S Settle Agreement with General Motors (GM) 1998
- Toggle 1 FDA Stay the current approvable letter with conditions of any and all Premarket Applications for silicone gel-filled breast implants (SGFBI's) for an indefinite time due to the 2006 peer-reviewed published research finding significant levels of ionized platinum are released after implantation from second and third generation SGFBI's. 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter (PM) 2001
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT Alaska Airlines, Inc. - Exemption - San Diego and Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia 1995
- Toggle 1 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010