King County, WA
Campaign Finance$237,327 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of King County, WA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Urban Development,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1619 Livable Communities Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.911 SPECTRUM Act H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.4690 Livable Communities Act of 2010 S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3181 S.3182 Equal Access to COBRA Act of 2010 H.R.1427 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act
RegulationsMentioned in 194 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "King County, WA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for King County, WA
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for King County, WA
- Toggle 13 EPA Amendment to the Universal Waste Rule: Addition of Pharmaceuticals 2007
- Toggle 12 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter 2007
- Toggle 12 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 9 Chicago, Illinois PM2.5 Redesignation 2010
- Toggle 9 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 8 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter (PM) 2001
- Toggle 8 EPA Integrated Science Assessment (ISA) for Particulate Matter 2007
- Toggle 6 EPA Air Quality Criteria for Particulate Matter 2005
- Toggle 5 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002