Kinder Morgan Co2
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kinder Morgan Co2
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.2937 Pipeline Infrastructure and Community Protection Act of 2011 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kinder Morgan Co2" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kinder Morgan Co2
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Technical Revisions for Subparts I and W of the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for Gunnison Sage-grouse 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Environmental Justice / Children's Health / Elderly 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: State, Local and Tribal governments 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Science / Obsolete / Technology Outdated 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Integration and Innovation 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Waste 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Economic Conditions / Market 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kinder Morgan Co2" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee