Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
Kilpatrick Stockton LLP is a full-service international law firm with more than 500 attorneys in ten offices across the globe: Atlanta and Augusta, GA.; Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem, NC.; New York, NY; Washington, D.C.; Dubai; and Stockholm.
Campaign Finance$1,167,186 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Coalition for Patent Quality $2,062,000 Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians $1,305,000 Wachovia Corp $825,752 Bank of America $760,000 Citigroup Management Corp $760,000 Russian Standard $622,665 Entremed Inc $530,000 Wells Fargo $460,000 Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians $423,000 Q Care International $400,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Science & Technology,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Arts & Entertainment
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.501 National Women's History Museum Act of 2005 H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5647 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.3708 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 35 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kilpatrick Stockton LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
- Toggle 3 EPA NESHAP Polymers and Resins IV 2001
- Toggle 3 EPA NonRoad Diesel Tier 4 and NonRoad Diesel Tier 3 Technology Review. 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Miscellaneous Organic Chemical Manufacturing 2003
- Toggle 2 FMCSA SSC - In the Matter of Industries Towing Equipment, Inc. - Motion for Extension of Time 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Interstate Ozone Transport: Response to Court Decisions on the NOx SIP Call, NOx SIP Call Technical Amendments, and Section 126 Rules (Phase II) 2001
- Toggle 2 FDA ANDA suitability for ribavirin, USP tablets in a strength of 500 mg 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Availability of a Petition for Exemption from EPCRA and CERCLA Reporting Requirements for Ammonia From Poultry Operations 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Requirements for Control Technology Determinations for Major Sources in Accordance With Clean Air Act Sections, Sections 112(g) and 112(j); Amendments 2009
- Toggle 2 NRC Transfers of Certain Source Materials by Specific Licensees 2002
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Security and Hazardous Materials Requirements 2002
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kilpatrick Stockton LLP" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee