Kidney Care Council
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kidney Care Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Kidney Care Council $2,030,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6011 Kidney Disease Equitable Access, Prevention, and Research Act of 2012 S.2163 Kidney Disease Equitable Access, Prevention, and Research Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kidney Care Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kidney Care Council
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kidney Care Council
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare: Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System Transition Budget-Neutrality Adjustment 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 2 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Reporting and Returning of Overpayments 2012