Ketchikan Gateway Borough
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ketchikan Gateway Borough
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Urban Development
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ketchikan Gateway Borough" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ketchikan Gateway Borough
- Toggle 3 EPA CA: South Coast FINAL 2007 Air Quality Management Plan 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA San Joaquin Valley 2008 PM2.5 Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Decisions Related to the 1997 Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the Annual Fine Particles NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval NSR SJV APCD Rules 2020, 2201 & 2530. 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Huntington-Ashland 1997 PM2.5 (Adequacy, Attainment Demonstration, Clean Data Determination, Determination of Attainment) 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Monterey Ozone Maintenance Plan... Direct final.. 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Northern KY 1997 PM2.5 Redesignation Request and Maintenance Plan (Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Counties--KY portion of the Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN area) 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Determination of Attainment for PM10 for the Douglas/Paul Spur, Nogales, Hayden Nonattainment Areas, Nevada 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Declaration of Intent: Ed and Renee Schofield 2009
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Ketchikan Gateway Borough||2009||Rural Utilities Service||WWD Alaskan Villages Grants - Domestic Water||$1,071,750|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Ketchikan Gateway Borough" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee