Kelley, Drye et al
Campaign Finance$550,968 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kelley, Drye et al
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
RegulationsMentioned in 781 dockets; Submitted to 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kelley, Drye et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kelley, Drye et al
- Toggle 52 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 5 DOT 2004 Cargo Designation and 2004/2005 All-Cargo Frequencies 2004
- Toggle 4 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 4 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 4 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Third Party Complaint Pursuant to 14 CFR Section 302.404 - Compliance with U.S. Citizenship Requirements of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT DHL Airways, Inc. - Certificate/Renewal/Amendment - United States-Mexico All Cargo Service 2001
- Toggle 1 DOT SNAS Trading & Contracting - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - Bahrain-Kuwait/Dubai 2002
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Allocation of Russia Overflight Frequencies 2003
- Toggle 1 DOT ASTAR Air Cargo, Inc. - Certificate/Renewal/Amendment - Route 725, Segments 7 through 9 - United States-Mexico All Cargo Service 2004
- Toggle 1 DOT U.S.-Philippines All-Cargo Service Proceeding 1996
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kelley, Drye et al
- Toggle 265 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 94 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Blanket Codesharing/Statements of Authorizations 2001
- Toggle 52 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 41 DOT 2004 Cargo Designation and 2004/2005 All-Cargo Frequencies 2004
- Toggle 31 DOT Northwest Airlines, Inc. and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Exemptions/Statements of Authorization - U.S.-Netherlands 2003
- Toggle 21 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 18 DOT U.S. - U.K. Alliance Case 2001
- Toggle 17 DOT American Airlines, Inc., Federal Express Corporation, United Air Lines, Inc. and United Parcel Service Co. - Joint Complaint Against Aerolineas Argentinas, S.A., Air Plus Argentina, S.A., Southern Winds, S.A. and the Government of Argentina - IATFCPA 2003
- Toggle 17 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Antitrust Immunity Agreement 2001
- Toggle 16 DOT Primaris Airlines, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Scheduled Air Transportation 2003