Kelley Drye Collier Shannon
Campaign Finance$150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kelley Drye Collier Shannon
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn $60,000 Johnson Outdoors $40,000 Polyester Fiberfill Coalition $10,000 Wire Rod Producers Coalition $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2714
RegulationsMentioned in 103 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kelley Drye Collier Shannon" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kelley Drye Collier Shannon
- Toggle 4 DOT 80-1-26 Order to Show Cause - Transatlantic, Transpacific and Latin American Service Mail Rates Investigation 1996
- Toggle 2 DOT Blanket Open Skies Certificate Authority 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Exemption - Laredo-Chihuahua 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT In the Matter of U.S-China Combination and All-Cargo Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Hong Kong Fifth-Freedom Frequency 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Exemption - El Paso-Chihuahua 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT Transmile Air Services Sdn Bhd - Exemption - Malaysia-United States 2004
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Exemption - Los Angeles-Guadalajara 2000
- Toggle 1 DARS Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; Waiver of Specialty Metals Restriction for Acquisition of Commercially Available Off-the-Shelf Items (DFARS Case 2007-D013) 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Exemption - U.S.-Kazakhstan 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kelley Drye Collier Shannon
- Toggle 21 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Motion for Confidential Treatment 1995
- Toggle 6 DOT Air Next Co., Ltd. - Exemption - Japan-U.S. 2007
- Toggle 6 DOT Porter Airlines Inc. - Foreign Permit/Exemption - Canada-U.S. 2007
- Toggle 5 DOT Tampa Cargo, S.A. - Exemption - Miami-Viracopos-Colombia All Cargo 2005
- Toggle 5 APHIS Petition to Amend the Definition of Class B Dealer 2006
- Toggle 4 DOT Air Japan Co., Ltd. - Blanket Statement of Authorization - Japan-U.S. Codesharing 2002
- Toggle 4 DOT Trans Capital Air Ltd. - Exemption - Canada-U.S. Scheduled and Charter Service 2005
- Toggle 4 DOT Air Japan Co., Ltd. - Exemption - Japan-United States Service 2000
- Toggle 4 DOT Pan American World Airways Dominicana, C. por A., d/b/a PAWA Dominicana - Foreign Permit - Dominican Republic-United States Scheduled and Charter Service 2007
- Toggle 4 DHS Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards 2006
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kelley Drye Collier Shannon" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee