Campaign Finance$-250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kar Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount National League for Nursing $70,000 Emergency Nurses Assn $60,000 International Myeloma Foundation $50,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Veterans Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1515 Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.302 A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to issue right-of-way permits for a natural gas transmission pipeline in nonwilderness areas within the boundary of Denali National Park, and for other purposes. S.528 Safe Teen and Novice Driver Uniform Protection Act of 2011 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.R.2746 Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2011 H.R.1704 Mental Health on Campus Improvement Act H.R.3627 School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act S.374 Medicare Mental Health Inpatient Equity Act S.1813 MAP-21