Kaplan, Kirsch & Rockwell
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kaplan, Kirsch & Rockwell
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Clark Cnty Dept/Aviation/McCarran Arpt $10,400 City of Burbank, CA $10,000 Town of East Hampton, NY $10,000 City of Cincinnati, OH $9,800 Friedman Memorial Airport Authority $0 North Carolina Dept of Transportation $0 Over the River Corp $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Government Issues,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary July 20, 2015 City of Phoenix Establishment of flight tracks View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kaplan, Kirsch & Rockwell" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kaplan, Kirsch & Rockwell
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kaplan, Kirsch & Rockwell
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition Exemptions: Georgia Department of Transportation from CSX Transportation, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition Exemptions: New Jersey Transit Corp. from Norfolk Southern Railway Co. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Abandonment Exemptions: Georgia Department of Transportation; Fulton County, GA 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 16-10-05 Mercury Air Center-Corpus Christi, Inc., d/b/a Atlantic Aviation v. City of Corpus Christi - Complaint 2012