Campaign Finance$4,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kalitta Air
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
RegulationsMentioned in 512 dockets; Submitted to 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kalitta Air" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kalitta Air
- Toggle 6 DOT 2009 US-China All Cargo Designation and Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2008
- Toggle 4 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 4 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Exemption - U.S.-Hong Kong Scheduled Cargo Service 2002
- Toggle 3 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Frequency Allocation - Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo (Hong Kong-Seoul) 2009
- Toggle 3 DOT 2010 U.S.-China All Cargo Designation and Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2010
- Toggle 2 DOT Southern Air Inc. - Exemption - U.S.-China 2009
- Toggle 2 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Exemption - U.S.-Seoul, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Fifth-Freedom All-Cargo Frequencies - Hong Kong-New Delhi 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Exemption - U.S.-Belgium/Bahrain/UAE/Qatar Scheduled Cargo Service 2005
- Toggle 2 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Certificate/Exemption/Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Brazil All-Cargo 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kalitta Air
- Toggle 92 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 28 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties; Commercial Space Launch Act - Amdt. 1-202 1998
- Toggle 20 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004
- Toggle 17 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Exemption - U.S.-Hong Kong Scheduled Cargo Service 2002
- Toggle 16 DOT Northwest Airlines, Inc. and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Exemptions/Statements of Authorization - U.S.-Netherlands 2003
- Toggle 16 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 14 DOT 2009 US-China All Cargo Designation and Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2008
- Toggle 14 DOT Kitty Hawk International, Inc. - Transfer of Certificate 2000
- Toggle 11 DOT 2010 U.S.-China All Cargo Designation and Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2010
- Toggle 11 DOT Kalitta Air, L.L.C. - Certificate/Exemption/Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Brazil All-Cargo 2011