Kalispel Tribe Of Indians
Campaign Finance$32,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kalispel Tribe Of Indians
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1234 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. S.676 A bill to amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. S.771 Tribal Gaming Eligibility Act H.R.598 To eliminate the preferences and special rules for Alaska Native Corporations under the program under section 8(a) of the Small Business Act. S.236 A bill to eliminate the preferences and special rules for Alaska Native Corporations under the program under section 8(a) of the Small Business Act. H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2584 H.CON.RES.34 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021.
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kalispel Tribe Of Indians" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kalispel Tribe Of Indians
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kalispel Tribe Of Indians
- Toggle 3 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Southern Selkirk Mountains Population of Woodland Caribou (Rangifer taradnus caribou) 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to Delist the Southern Selkirk Mountains Population of Woodland Caribou 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 1 FTA Fiscal Year 2013 Public Transportation on Indian Reservation Program 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5415–FA–35 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Rural Innovation Fund Program for Fiscal Year 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011