Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
Campaign Finance$31,769 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Kaiser Foundation Health Plan $1,748,590
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1206 Medicare Drug Savings Act of 2011 H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 S.248 Empowering States to Innovate Act H.R.1370 To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. H.R.1580 Medicare Beneficiary Preservation of Choice Act of 2011 H.R.2190 Medicare Drug Savings Act of 2011 H.R.2577 SAFE Data Act H.R.2676 Small Business Health Relief Act of 2011 H.R.2770 Medicare Cost Contract Extension Act of 2011 S.19 American Liberty Restoration Act
RegulationsMentioned in 47 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kaiser Foundation Health Plan" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Toggle 6 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2014 (CMS-9964-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 HHS State Requirements for Exchange--Reinsurance and Risk Adjustments 2011
- Toggle 2 IRS Health Insurance Premium Assistance Credit 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Administrative Simplification: Adoption of Operating Rules for Eligibility for a Health Plan and Health Care Claim Status Transactions 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (CMS-2349-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kaiser Foundation Health Plan" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee