Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical
Campaign Finance$273,531 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical $7,983,720
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Automotive Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.852 FAIR Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical
- Toggle 7 EPA National Emission Standards for Secondary Aluminum Production 2003
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Primary Aluminum Reduction Plants; Proposed Rule 2002
- Toggle 4 EPA Proposed Revisions to Clarify the Scope of Sufficiency Monitoring Requirements for Federal and State Operating Permits Programs 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary Administrative Determination Document on the Question of Whether Ferric Ferrocyanide Is One of the "Cyanides" Within the Meaning of the List of Toxic Pollutants Under the Clean Water Act. 2002
- Toggle 3 EPA Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources; Calcliners and Dryers in Mineral Industries 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA Spokane PM-10 Limited Maintenance Plan 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Aluminum Oxide Toxic Chemical Release Reporting Community Right-to-Know  2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Hazardous Remediation Waste Management Requirements (HWIR-Media); Final Rule 1998
- Toggle 2 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-Attainment New Source Review (NSR): Baseline Emissions Determination, Actual-to-Future-Actual Methodology, Plantwide Applicability Limitations, Clean Units, Pollution Control Projects (Reconsideration) 2001
- Toggle 2 EPA Land Disposal Restrictions Phase IV: Final Rule Promulgating Treatment Standards for Metal Wastes and Mineral Processing Wastes; Mineral Processing Secondary Materials and Bevill Exclusion Issues; Treatment Standards for Hazardous Soils 1998
EPA Violations1 Enforcement Actions
Figures are based on data from the Environmental Protection Agency’s ECHO website. The ECHO database contains federal and state environmental enforcement actions. Data displayed here includes only those actions that began after 2000 and resulted in fines of over $1 million.
Actions where the company was the sole defendant are listed first. Actions where the company is one of multiple defendants are listed subsequently.
For more information see our EPA methodology page.
|Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp, In Re (National Case)||Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (+1 others)||2003||Coraopolis, Pa; Hometown, ...||$4,635,000|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee