Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1939 Enhancing CPSC Authority and Discretion Act of 2011 H.R.2715 To provide the Consumer Product Safety Commission with greater authority and discretion in enforcing the consumer product safety laws, and for other purposes. S.1440 PREEMIE Reauthorization Act
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 2 CPSC Safety Standard for Play Yards 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Portable Bed Rails: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPR) 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Application of Third Party Testing Requirements; Reducing Third Party Testing Burdens 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Petition Requesting Commission Action Regarding Crib Bumpers 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Review of Commission’s Regulations; Request for Comments and Information 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Infant Swings 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Consumer Registration of Durable Infant or Toddler Products 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Bedside Sleepers 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Hand-Held Infant Carriers 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Juvenile Products Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 5 CPSC Application of Third Party Testing Requirements; Reducing Third Party Testing Burdens 2011
- Toggle 5 CPSC Safety Standard for Play Yards 2011
- Toggle 4 CPSC Safety Standard for Infant Swings 2012
- Toggle 3 CPSC Safety Standard for Portable Bed Rails: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPR) 2011
- Toggle 3 CPSC Safety Standard for Bedside Sleepers 2012
- Toggle 3 CPSC Safety Standard for Hand-Held Infant Carriers 2012
- Toggle 3 CPSC Petition Requesting Commission Action Regarding Crib Bumpers 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Final Rule to Amend Child Restraint Standards to Adopt Hybrid III 10 Year Old Child Dummy 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Testing and Labeling Pertaining to Product Certification Regarding Representative Samples for Periodic Testing of Children’s Products 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2012 2012