The Justice Project Inc. is a non-governmental organisation based in Melbourne, Australia. It was incorporated in 2004 in the run up to the October 9 Federal Election. Its first project was to campaign for refugee policy reform and to campaign for human rights in Australia. Its members include Julian Burnside QC, the Right Honourable Malcolm Fraser, Associate Professor Robert Manne and Hugh Evans (Young Australian of the Year 2004).
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Justice Project" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Justice Project
- Toggle 1 DOJ James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB 2012 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 1 VA 2012 Notices Requesting Comments 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Justice Project
- Toggle 7 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 3 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 2 CFPB 2012 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 2 DOJ James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 2 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 2 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Consumer Confidence Reports for Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Retrospective Review (2.26) 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5603-N-52 Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Application Form 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD Public Housing: Physical Needs Assessment 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Summary of Commission Practice Relating to Administrative Protective Orders 2012