Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jumpstart
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 70 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jumpstart" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jumpstart
- Toggle 19 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 11 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 4 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 4 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Direct Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 3 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 3 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program: Availability of Medicare Data for Performance Measurement 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.