Jones, Day et al
Campaign Finance$2,056,465 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jones, Day et al
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Health Issues,
- Foreign Relations
RegulationsMentioned in 153 dockets; Submitted to 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jones, Day et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Jones, Day et al
- Toggle 10 FDA Patent Extension Application for REVLIMID (lenalidomide), U.S. Patent No. 5,635,517 2006
- Toggle 10 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 5 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of American Airlines, Inc. - CP10SW0006 2010
- Toggle 3 OSHA BERYLLIUM 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA Ex. 1. National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH); Request for Nominations to Serve on NACOSH 2007
- Toggle 1 EBSA Final Exemption PTE 2010-30 Exemption Involving General Motors Corporation, Application No. L-11568 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Patent Extension Application for BROVANA (arformoterol tartrate), U.S. Patent No. 6,589,508 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jones, Day et al
- Toggle 35 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 29 FAA In the Matter of American Airlines, Inc. - CP10SW0006 2010
- Toggle 18 OSHA BERYLLIUM 2006
- Toggle 17 FDA Patent Extension Application for REVLIMID (lenalidomide), U.S. Patent No. 5,635,517 2006
- Toggle 15 FRA CSX Transportation - Locomotive Engineer Certification 2012
- Toggle 13 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Chevron Questa Mine - formerly MolyCorp Inc.) 2011
- Toggle 11 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 10 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 9 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 8 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008