Johnston & Assoc
Campaign Finance$394,679 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Johnston & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Edison International $2,250,000 Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana $1,740,000 MTS Systems $1,560,000 Jefferson Parish Council $1,370,000 Alliance for Competitive Electricity $1,200,000 Nuclear Energy Institute $1,080,000 American Petroleum Institute $1,030,000 Pueblo of Acoma $900,000 Constellation Energy $870,000 COGEMA $830,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 S.1696 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5631 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007 S.1644 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Johnston & Assoc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Johnston & Assoc
- Toggle 11 EPA National Emission Standards for Halogenated Solvent Cleaning 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008
- Toggle 1 OSHA Ex. 1. National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH); Request for Nominations to Serve on NACOSH 2007
- Toggle 1 PTO Changes to Practice for Continuing Applications, Requests for Continued Examination Practice, and Applications Containing Patentably Indistinct Claims 2005
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Natural Resources Defense Council 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to Stormwater Regulations to Address Discharges from Newly Developed and Redeveloped Sites 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010