Johns Manville Corp
Campaign Finance$1,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Johns Manville Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.426 Green Roofing Energy Efficiency Tax Act of 2009 H.R.2336 Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2615 Energy-Efficient Commercial Roofs Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1660 Formaldehyde Standards for Composite Wood Products Act H.R.4805 Formaldehyde Standards for Composite Wood Products Act S.3079 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 H.R.5019 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 H.R.5396 Green Energy Efficient Roofs and Job Creation Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Johns Manville Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Johns Manville Corp
- Toggle 4 EPA Wool Fiberglass Manufacturing NESHAP Risk and Technology Review 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE RFI Building Energy Codes 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Mineral Wool Production NESHAP Risk and Technology Review 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 1 EERE Updating State Residential Building Energy Efficiency Codes 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Johns Manville Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 1 person on 1 committee