Jim Saxton LLC
Campaign Finance$8,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Jim Saxton LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Holtec International $160,000 NCC Inc $160,000 AM General Corp $160,000 Emergent BioSolutions $100,000 Abtech Holdings $40,000 Occupational Training Ctr Burlington Cty $10,000 SMH International $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2356 WMD Prevention and Preparedness Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.981 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012