Jim Saxton LLC
Campaign Finance$5,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Jim Saxton LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount NCC Inc $100,000 Emergent Biosolutions $90,000 Holtec International $80,000 AM General Corp $70,000 D4 Energy Group $60,000 STARA Technologies $50,000 Duane Morris Government Affairs $40,000 SMH International $0 Occupational Training Ctr Burlington Cty $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3280 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3322 United States Nuclear Fuel Management Corporation Establishment Act of 2010 S.3289 Sustainable Property Grants Act of 2010