Jicarilla Apache Nation
Campaign Finance$34,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jicarilla Apache Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1904 Southeast Arizona Land Exchange and Conservation Act of 2011 H.R.4970 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 S.1925 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jicarilla Apache Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Jicarilla Apache Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jicarilla Apache Nation
- Toggle 2 EPA Clean Air Act Proposed Interim Approval of Title V Operating Permits Program; Southern Ute Indian Tribe 2011
- Toggle 2 Clarification of Appeal Process -- RIN 1012-AA08 2011
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 ONRR Indian Oil Valuation Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5415–FA–35 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Rural Innovation Fund Program for Fiscal Year 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Administrative Reviews; Results, Extensions, Amendments, etc.: Drawn Stainless Steel Sinks from China 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Jicarilla Apache Nation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee