Jefferson Government Relations
Campaign Finance$252,396 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Jefferson Government Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Seminole Tribe of Florida $3,980,000 InterContinental Hotels Group $2,580,000 American Assn of Cosmetology Schools $1,230,000 National Industries for the Blind $1,060,000 Aetna Inc $1,060,000 Cummins-Allison Corp $930,000 E-Health Insurance Services $840,000 Westmoreland Coal Co $740,000 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University $700,000 City of Aurora, CO $640,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1300 Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007 H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 S.1642 Higher Education Amendments of 2007 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5715 Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 H.R.5262 Tax Free Health Savings Act of 2006 H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.1195 SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2008 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jefferson Government Relations" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Jefferson Government Relations
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jefferson Government Relations
- Toggle 1 ED Title IV--General Provisions 2007
- Toggle 1 MARAD America's Marine Highway Regulation 2008
- Toggle 1 SSA Administrative Review Process for Adjudicating Initial Disability Claims 2006
- Toggle 1 SSA Amendments to the Administrative Law Judge, Appeals Council, and Decision Review Board Appeals Levels 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA Reinforced Concrete in Construction and Preventing Backover Injuries and Fatalities 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA ADVISORY COMM ON CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND HEALTH 2006