Jefferson County, CO
Campaign Finance$2,950 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jefferson County, CO
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3182 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3260 Judiciary Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3261 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3093 Department S.1710 Department of Health and Human Services Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jefferson County, CO" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jefferson County, CO
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2009 Rates; Proposed Changes to Disclosure of Physician Ownership in Hospitals and Physician Self-Referral Rules; Proposed Collection of Information Regarding Financial Relationships Between Hospitals and Physicians 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA San Joaquin Valley Unified APCD Rule 2020 and 2201, Paragraph 4.6.9 only; Submitted 12/29/06 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Identification, Listing and Rulemaking Petitions, EPA ICR Number 1189.20, OMB Control Number 2050-0053 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Prospective Payment System for Long-Term Care Hospitals RY 2008: Proposed Annual Payment Rate Updates, and Policy Changes; and Proposed Hospital Direct and Indirect Graduate Medical Education Policy Changes 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Revised Denver PM10 Maintenance Plan. 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and Fiscal Year 2008 Rates; Correction 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Revised Denver and Longmont Carbon Monoxide Maintenance Plans, and Approval of Related Revisions 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitation Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Construction and Development Category 2008