Campaign Finance$100,164 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act H.R.5651 Food and Drug Administration Reform Act of 2012 H.R.3988 Generic Drug and Biosimilar User Fee Act of 2012 H.R.4087 Prescription Drug Labeling Promotion Act of 2012 H.R.5334 To amend chapter V of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to expedite the development and review of breakthrough therapies. S.2236 Advancing Breakthrough Therapies for Patients Act of 2012 S.2289 Better Pharmaceuticals and Devices for Children Act of 2012 S.2516 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jazz Pharmaceuticals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Toggle 6 FDA Take the Actions Described Below Jazz Markets XYREM Sodium Oxybate Oral Solution Hereinafter Xyrem Which is Indicated for the Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness and Cataplexy in Patients with Narcolepsy-Open 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Rescind The Acceptance of Any ANDA Referencing Xyrem Unless Such ANDA Contains a Substantially Complete Risk Management System Demonstrating That The Proposed ANDA Drug Product Would Have The Same Labeling and Conditions of Use as Xyrem 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting Requests for Early Termination of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA PDUFA V Patient-Focused Drug Development; Public Meeting and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Grantings of Requests for Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Providing Regulatory Submissions in Electronic Format -- Standardized Study Data; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Creating an Alternative Approval Pathway for Certain Drugs Intended to Address Unmet Medical Need; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012