Jaguar Land Rover North America
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jaguar Land Rover North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Jaguar Land Rover North America $801,371 Potomac Alliance $75,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jaguar Land Rover North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jaguar Land Rover North America
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance for the Model Year 2011 Jaguar XJ vehicles 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Petition for Exemption From the Federal Motor Vehicle Motor Theft Prevention Standard; Jaguar Land Rover 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of March 2012 Summary of Fuel Economy Performance 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Reports, Forms and Record Keeping Requirements; Agency Information Collection Activity Under OMB Review (Vehicle Information for the General Public – OMB 2127-0629) 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Automotive GPS Navigation Systems, Components Thereof, and Products Containing Same 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Rescinding the Notice of Intent for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS): Hancock and Pearl River Counties, MS 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Automotive GPS Navigation Systems, Components thereof, and Products Containing Same 2011