Jackson Health System
Campaign Finance$15,357 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Jackson Health System
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.5613 Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008 S.3607 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2642 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.6357 PRO(TECH)T Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Jackson Health System" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Jackson Health System
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to Payments to Hospitals for Certain Inpatient Hospital Services and for Graduate Medical Education Costs; and Changes to Physician Self-Referral Rules and Related Changes to Provider Agreement Regulations 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Cost Limit for Providers Operated by Units of Government and Provisions to Ensure the Integrity of Federal-State Financial Partnership 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Calendar Year 2006 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010