JA Green & Co
Campaign Finance$16,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by JA Green & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Exelis Inc $320,000 Laser Technology $240,000 Oshkosh Corp $240,000 Great Western Technologies $210,000 Ucore Rare Metals $200,000 International Stability Operations Assn $200,000 ADCOR Industries $160,000 Electron Energy $160,000 Lynas Corp $160,000 Thomas & Skinner $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Science & Technology,
- Government Issues,
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1388 Rare Earths Supply Chain Technology and Resources Transformation Act of 2011 S.1113 Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.618 Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2011 H.R.952 Energy Critical Elements Renewal Act of 2011 S.383 Critical Minerals and Materials Promotion Act of 2011 H.R.1314 RARE Act of 2011 H.R.2090 Energy Critical Elements Advancement Act of 2011 H.R.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.2184 Rare Earth Policy Task Force and Materials Act H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Jan. 16, 2015 Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC Issues related to Small Arms development and production View registration