Irving Oil Ltd
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Irving Oil Ltd
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2191 Volunteer Pilot Organization Protection Act of 2007 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Irving Oil Ltd" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Irving Oil Ltd
- Toggle 2 USCG Northeast Gateway Energy Bridge, L.L.C., Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Modified Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 1 ITC Commission Determinations to Review in Part Final Initial Determinations Finding No Violation, etc.: Certain Electronic Devices Including Mobile Phones, Portable Music Players and Computers 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Proposed Consent Agreements: Irving Oil Limited and Irving Oil Terminals Inc. 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Neptune LNG, L.L.C. Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Investigations and Scheduling of Preliminary Phase Investigations: Certain Steel Wheels From China 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Frozen Warmwater Shrimp From Brazil; China; India; Thailand; and Vietnam 2011
Federal Spending5 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Irving Oil Corporation||2006||FUEL OIL, BURNER #2 (FS2); DIESEL FUEL, LS #1 (DYED) (LSW); DIESEL FUEL, LS #2 (DYED) (LSS); DIESEL FUEL #1, LOW SULF (LS1); GASOLINE, MID UNL (MUM); DIESEL FUEL #1 (DL1); DIESEL FUEL #2 (DL2); DIESEL FUEL #2, (DYED) (DLS); DIESEL FUEL #2, LOW SULF (LS2)||$8,818,878|
|Irving Oil Corporation||2003||$5,534,448|
|Irving Oil Corporation||2002||$4,610,630|
|Irving Oil Corporation||2010||TERMINATE LINE ITEMS||$2,834,050|
|Irving Oil Corporation||2011||RED-DYED DIESEL #2 (DSS)||$1,280,712|