RegulationsMentioned in 262 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ipc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ipc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ipc
- Toggle 13 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 13 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 9 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 6 FAA 2010-NM-170-AD Airbus Model A330‑200 and A330‑300 series airplanes, and Model A340-200 and A340-300 series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 4 USTR 2013 Special 301 Review 2012
- Toggle 4 FAA 2010-NM-103-AD The Boeing Company Model 757 Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 4 APHIS Addition of Plants for Planting to the NAPPRA Lists 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011-NM-253-AD Bombardier, Inc. Model CL‑600‑2B19 (Regional Jet Series 100 & 440) airplanes 2012