RegulationsMentioned in 285 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ipc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ipc
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ipc
- Toggle 9 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2011
- Toggle 6 FAA 2010-NM-170-AD Airbus Model A330‑200 and A330‑300 series airplanes, and Model A340-200 and A340-300 series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 4 USTR 2013 Special 301 Review 2012
- Toggle 4 FAA 2010-NM-103-AD The Boeing Company Model 757 Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 4 APHIS Addition of Plants for Planting to the NAPPRA Lists 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Longhorn Pipeline Reversal - Environmental Assessment 2012