Iowa Pacific Holdings
Campaign Finance$7,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Iowa Pacific HoldingsView all lobbying data for Iowa Pacific Holdings Sources: OpenSecrets.org
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Iowa Pacific Holdings" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Iowa Pacific Holdings
- Toggle 3 FRA American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners, Inc. - Waiver Petition 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition of Control Exemption: Genesee and Wyoming Inc.from Arizona Eastern Railway Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA Notice of Final Federal Agency Actions on Proposed Highway in California 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition and Operation Exemptions: Decatur Junction Railway Co.; Line of Illinois Central Railroad Co. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Control Exemptions: Iowa Pacific Holdings, LLC, Permian Basin Railways to Cape Rail, Inc., Massachusetts Coastal Railroad, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition and Operation Exemptions: Turtle Creek Industrial Railroad, Inc.; Consolidated Rail Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Control Exemptions: Iowa Pacific Holdings, LLC, and Permian Basin Railways--Rusk, Palestine&Pacific Railroad, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Acquisition and Operation Exemptions: Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay Railway Co.; Union Pacific Railroad Co. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Assignment of Lease Exemptions: Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay Railway Co.; Union Pacific Railroad Co. and Sierra Northern Railway 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Operation Exemptions: Saratoga and North Creek Railway, LLC; Tahawus Line 2012