Invista, headquartered in Wichita, Kansas is the world's largest integrated fiber, resin and intermediates company. DuPont originally formed the company as a subsidiary in 2003 from its textile fibers division and named it DuPont Textiles and Interiors while a permanent identity was established. The company was given the trademarked name Invista and was then sold to privately-owned Koch Industries in April 2004. Koch Industries combined the newly acquired organization with their KoSa subsidiary to complete the Invista company.
Campaign Finance$8,752 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Invista" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Invista
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA TX134 Texas Revisions to SIP RE: Reasonably Available Control Technology for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard, submitted to EPA June 13, 2007 (TX 246, HGB SIP) and April 6, 2010 (TX-290, HGB SIP) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 2 State Implementation Plans: Response to Petition for Rulemaking; Findings of Substantial Inadequacy; and SIP Calls to Amend Provisions Applying to Excess Emissions During Periods of Startup, Shutdown, and Malfunction 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Actions on Special Permit Applications 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA 2,4-D Choline Salt. Proposed Use on AAD 1 Corn / DHT Field Corn Containing DAS-40278-9. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011