Invenergy, LLC develops, builds and operates energy generation projects in North America and Europe. Its portfolio includes wind turbine facilities, natural gas burning plants, and thermal generators using various fuels. It is one of the five largest owners of wind generation plants in the United States.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Invenergy LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1861 Infrastructure Jobs and Energy Independence Act S.1220 Fulfilling U.S. Energy Leadership Act of 2011 H.R.3307 American Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011 S.2201 American Energy and Job Promotion Act S.2204 Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act H.R.6031 Wind Powering American Jobs Act of 2012 S.3275 Master Limited Partnerships Parity Act H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.4281 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 H.R.6437 Master Limited Partnerships Parity Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Invenergy LLC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Invenergy LLC
- Toggle 21 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Technical Conference 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List Either the Eastern Population or Southern Rocky Mountain Population of the Boreal Toad as an Endangered or Threatened Distinct Population Segment 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Changes in the Regulations Governing Eagle Permitting 2011